Randy's Ramblings

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I Had a Dream!

The other night, I had this crazy dream. I think I know what it means, but I'll throw it out here to see what y'all think.... FIRE AWAY!

I dreamt that I was in jail. I don't know why - that wasn't part of the dream. The dream started when we (all the inmates) were re-entering the cell block after some sort of recreation time. Strangely, I entered a holding area outside my cell, but the door to my cell was locked so I could not enter.

As two other inmates entered the holding area, I knew I had been set up by the guards. The two inmates were upset with me and planned to work me over good. They said to me, "Someone's been fixing all the broken chairs in the student center and making then look all nice." (Apparently this someone was me.)

They continued, "We'd been using those chairs as motorcycles and we don't like anyone messing with 'em?" (I did say this dream was crazy, right?)

As the two inmates stepped towards me, I woke up and the dream was over.

I'm interested to hear what you think of my crazy dream... any dream interpreters out there?

1 Comments:

  • Dude you are the man, Awesome job on the music today. I am going to miss seeing you at church.

    By Blogger HollywoodJW, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home